We are extremely excited to be offering the cure for all of the merch mess and hassle of dealing with apparel! Our team has worked closely with business owners and marketing representatives coast to coast since 2011 fulfilling thousands of orders. We have seen all the holes and the pitfalls. We understand the struggle and we feel your pain!! Over the last 2 years, our team has been working on the best fix for your merchandise needs.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Send us your logos to get your store setup and a representative will be in touch once your initial visuals and designs are in place. This process takes about a week. File types need to be hi-resolution in any of the following formats (PNG, PDF, EPS, or AI) set at 300dpi and 300k in size for best quality prints. We also need any large images or high resolution photos to be included to build out the aesthetic of your store. This may include images from your website or social media platforms. PNG, JPEG, and PSD files are preferred to be used for slideshows and banners.
2. Upload as many designs as you want (no color minimums) and as many products as you'd like. We can help create new designs too! Inquire with your rep for custom design pricing. The most successful stores have 5-10 basic designs.
3. Next, we present your storefront for approval and make any changes needed to design elements, shirt mocks, etc.
4. Start advertising and selling to your members! Promote through your physical location, social media, and email.
5. Items are printed on demand as the orders come in. There are no minimum requirements! All orders are set to ship direct to the individual within 5 working days.
6. Finally collect on profit shares month to month through Paypal or Venmo. It's that simple!
You receive 30% of the profits month to month based on sales in your store. You can can also continue to make bulk orders to have inventory in house or apparel for events. No minimums here either! Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a custom order going.
HOW DO PROFIT MARGINS WORK AND HOW MUCH DO YOU GET PAID???
The store setup and month to month maintenance are currently FREE. You have the option to cancel at anytime and there are no binding agreements. Payout is sent between the 1st and 3rd of each month for all items purchased through the store in the month prior. You receive 30% of the retail price listed on the store for each item sold that month
*This does not include additional charges for tax or shipping*
While our primary offerings come from the brands Next Level Apparel, Bella+Canvas, and Independent Trading Co., we are always happy to add additional brands, styles, and items on a case by case basis based on availability.
Items such as jackets, hats, water bottles, mugs, and towels are all available for upload. Pricing for each item is assessed with respect to blank cost, production cost, and in some cases required manufacturer minimums. Once these items have been setup, the payout will function in a like minded fashion as the other retail products.
OWNER/STAFF ORDERS AT REDUCED PRICING!
As an owner, you can now purchase tees and tanks at wholesale for $15 each, long sleeves/raglans for $18 each and most sweatshirts, pullovers, and hoodies at $25.00 each. If you would like to place a staff order simply email as at email@example.com and a sales rep will put together a custom order for you. **In order to get wholesale pricing orders of this type must be placed by the owner or primary point of contact for the store.**
Bulk Orders- pricing can be assessed case by case with price reductions on higher quantities. Standard order inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and a sales representative will get back with you quickly.
Custom designs start at $125 with multiple edits and a quick turnaround!
Please direct any additional questions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back with you as soon as possible to discuss your inquiry in greater detail!